At Seawings we take pride in a multicultural mix of employees right from our Pilots to our front end staff welcoming our guests everyday. We are fully committed to nurturing the personal growth of our people. Our goal is to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to carry out their duties with confidence and pride.
Job Title: Engineer (B1)
Reporting to: Director of Maintenance
Job Responsibilities: The work will involve:
- Inspection and maintenance of the aircraft in accordance with the approved maintenance program (to be carried out at our designated maintenance providers facility)
- Supervision of the departure of the aircraft in the morning including compressor washes.
- Supervision and cleaning of the aircraft after operation in the evening and rectification of any defects.
- Other duties as necessary to ensure the smooth operation in various locations.
- Professionally Qualified EASA/UK/equivalent (Part 66) B1 Aircraft Engineer
- Type-rated on Cessna C 208 with PT6A-114A engine
- Recent C 208 experience is mandatory
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Hangar/Line maintenance
- Maintenance of tools and ground equipment
- Experience in Sheet metal work and corrosion experience highly desirable
- In good all-round health and physically capable of performing aircraft maintenance tasks
- Willing to travel to other destinations in Europe for summer projects.
- Desirable :
- B2 Avionics License (highly desirable)
- Experience with Engine trend monitoring
- Experience with Wipaire floats
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com