- Travel in style with a beautiful 45-minute seaplane transfer flight from Dubai Creek to Abu Dhabi Yas Marina.
- Spend the afternoon enjoying inclusive complimentary access to Abu Dhabi Ferrari World theme park, including the world’s fastest roller coaster and dozens of rides for families and children.
- Marvel at the whole of the UAE from the sky as you enjoy an air tour of Dubai, a sightseeing seaplane journey around Abu Dhabi, and a chance to intimately admire the desert and the Arabian Gulf.
- Complete the luxury Abu Dhabi excursion with a road transfer back to Dubai.
- Become part of the world-famous skyline on a private aerial tour.
- Enjoy the summit of the world’s highest building – the Burj Khalifa – and revel in its fame.
- Explore the history of Deira as it weaves around Dubai Creek.
AED 1,335 Per Child
Scenic Abu Dhabi Air Tour
The Emirates capital comes into view and you continue the experience with an Abu Dhabi air tour. Swoop above famous landmarks such as Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi and The World, Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab in Dubai . Most Abu Dhabi excursions go by land, taking you along the scorched and sweltering desert floor. Travelling by seaplane gives you unrivalled panoramas over the UAE and an extravagant tour from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Descend on the outskirts of the city as the pilot sweeps you along the Yas Marina circuit, before you elegantly land at the Abu Dhabi Yas Marina. Just like the take off, this is a fascinating and thrilling experience, the seaplane gliding down and coming to a stop on the water. In total, it’s a 45-minute seaplane tour from Dubai Creek to Abu Dhabi Yas Marina.
Complimentary Access to Abu Dhabi Ferrari World Theme Park
The experience doesn’t end when you touch down in Abu Dhabi. You’ll enjoy inclusive complimentary access to Abu Dhabi Ferrari World theme park, so spend the afternoon experiencing all the rides and attractions of what is the world’s largest indoor theme park. Ride on the world’s fastest roller coaster – the Formula Rossa – and go into the fast lane with flight simulators, driving experiences, go karts, and motion stimulators. A range of family and children’s rides have also assisted in the Abu Dhabi Ferrari World scooping the 2015 World Travel Award for the Middle East’s Leading Tourist Attraction. From here you’ll be transferred back to Dubai by road, offering another angle on the desert. It looks very different on the ground compared to the sky.